Andiamo Partners' Edge
Andiamo Partners’ Edge gives you the tools to take ownership of your career search.
Andiamo Partners Recruiters will work with you for career coaching; resume writing, interview preparation and more. Our highly trained Technical Recruiters guide our candidates through each step of the interview and hiring processes to ensure every career move is a smart move.
Andiamo Partners’ Team is composed of highly trained and dedicated Recruiters and Research Analysts who have intimate knowledge of the information technology and financial services.
Find out how you can prepare to speak to an Andiamo Partners Recruiter.
Tools to take ownership of your Career Search
Tailored Job Board
ITWallStreet.com is Andiamo Partners free, real time, online job source created specifically for IT positions in the financial services industry.
- Create and manage your personal job portfolio
- Perform searches
- Upload your resume
- Apply for jobs
- Receive newsletters and job updates on new positions
All with the utmost confidence that your search will remain confidential. Click here to register with ITWallStreet.com.
- Highlighting and presenting information relevant to the position you seek.
- Formatting resume for a more streamline document.
- Feedback from Monster.com? Good Luck! Andiamo Partners handles feedback, coordinating and scheduling to continue driving the process forward.
- Assumed objections will doom the candidate every time!
- We present relevant information in addition to your resume; including a tailored synopsis on why you are great for the job.
- Strategies that will set you apart and common sense tip that can fall by the wayside.
- Highlighting relevant accomplishments, experience and core competencies to stand out among the interviewees.
- Learning how to build a rapport with interviewers.
- Representing your motivations. For the best people accepting one job over another is rarely about money. Understanding and managing motivation moves the offer process in the right direction.
- We relay pertinent information on your behalf, allowing you to negotiate indirectly with your potential employer.
- When you know what motivates you professionally, you'll provide clear answers that put you and your AP Recruiter on the same page.
- Candidates are never submitted to a client company without their prior knowledge, interest and consent to do so.
- Counter offer strategies
- Negotiating compensation and benefit package on your behalf
Interested in learning more? Please contact one of our Sr. Technical Recruiters.